Saturday, November 15, 2014

Cropped Army Jacket


Hi readers! Actually, I have been sick for a couple of days, so I have been resting at home these past few days. It was terrible! It started out with sore throat and flu, but suddenly I felt like getting fever. However, my body temperature remained on the normal range, and my whole body just ache. After the blood test, my doctor stated that I got this unknown virus which caused minor infection in my body which caused the ache. However, it was not a big deal as I will recover in few days with a lot of rest. Those days, I felt like having no energy to walk, to think, or even to talk. People around me have noticed how quiet I was. I, then, ended up spending my time mostly on social media, when I realized that I have enough photos to make this outfit a blogpost. If you follow my instagram, then you might have seen me posting this outfit awhile ago.



I have been obsessed with floral skirt and skort lately. I have few of them and all of them are in dark colors. In a blink, they are almost similar :p



Inner White Top - Cloth Inc
Floral Skort - Stradivarius
Cropped Army Jacket - Zara
Gold Necklace - H&M
Shoes - Ego and Greed 
Bracelet - a gift from my friend



 Have a great weekend and see you in my following post :) God Bless!


1 comment: