Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Doubled Up


So how was your weekend guys? I believe most students out there are back to school by now :) How was your first day of school? Fun? Tired? For my school, the first day of school will be TOMORROW!! Yes, gotta set my alarm as much and loud as possible. Totally not ready yet, because I'm still wishing to wake up late. Well, you could say it better that I was having a pretty bad jet lag. My watch was still 6 hours behind Surabaya's. Just got my watch set right few days ago hahaha! Sort of excited for first day of senior year, but so not excited for homework :( I hope tomorrow will be fun, thou :)



Don't forget to check out FAVECHIC !! Enjoy your 10% off by entering the discount code: cjfcdisc <3





Plaid Top - Stradivarius
Navy Blue Top & Necklace - H&M
Belt & Shorts - New Look
Chained Bracelet - Forever 21
Brown Vintage Bracelet - Unbranded
Shoes - ZU Shoes


3 comments:

  1. You look super cute in this outfit! The plaid top goes perfectly with the blue cardigan. I hope you had a great first day of school!

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that shirt over shirt look. you managed to not make it look so bulky, which is something that is so hard for me! hahaha great job!

    ReplyDelete