Sunday, May 25, 2014

Dark Smile



Hello my dearest readers! Finally back and finished my editing for this post. Been procrastinating much, today I decided to catch up and finish up everything for this post. If you haven't noticed from my INSTAGRAM, I did cut my hair about 5 cm below my shoulder about a month ago. I was first scared that it won't suit me, but thanks to my hairdresser that she gave me some suggestions, and I think it turned out amazing. I really love it :D However, I took this outfit photos way before I cut my hair, so as you noticed my hair is still long here :)







Top - Abercrombie & Fitch
Denim Top - Mango
Skirt - The Editors' Market
Necklace - H&M
Bracelet - Forever 21
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - Dr. Martens 
Rabbit Black Sling Bag - Herspot (IG)









No comments:

Post a Comment